If you are contracted for work which will block, or disrupt, public sidewalks or roadways in a municipality, town, or city in the State of Michigan, you will need a Right of Way Permit.  In order to obtain this permit for construction, it is necessary that you execute a Michigan Right of Way Bond.

The bond amount is dependent upon the demands of the jurisdiction in which you will be working.  Please check with the local body of government to know your necessary bond amount.

Bonds Express
offers a Michigan Right of Way Bond with a 99% approval rate.

A surety bond protects the party requesting the bond, the Obligee, against any financial losses as a result of poor financial decisions, damages, unethical decisions, or a failure to follow state and local laws on the part of you, the Principal. The Michigan Right of Way Bond holds you accountable for your business decisions.

By possessing a Michigan Right of Way Bond, you are telling your Obligee that you can be trusted as a Principal and that you stand behind your business decisions.