If you sell liquor for off-premises consumption in the State of Iowa, it is required that you be licensed by the State.  In order to become licensed, you must first execute an Iowa Class E Liquor License Bond.  Please check with the Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division for your required bond amount.

Bonds Express
offers an Iowa Class E Liquor License Bond for up to $5,000 with a 99% approval rate.

A surety bond protects the party requesting the bond, the Obligee, against any financial losses as a result of poor financial decisions, damages, unethical decisions, or a failure to follow state and local laws on the part of you, the Principal. The Iowa Class E Liquor License Bond holds you accountable for your business decisions.

By possessing an Iowa Class E Liquor License Bond, you are telling your Obligee that you can be trusted as a Principal and that you stand behind your business decisions.