California DMV Business Partner Automation Surety Bond - $50,000
The California Department of Motor Vehicles requires that those engaged in DMV Business Partner Automation execute a California DMV Business Partner Automation Surety Bond in the amount of $50,000 under Section 225.09(b)(3), of Chapter 1, Division 1, Title 13 of the California Code of Regulations.
Bonds Express offers a California DMV Business Partner Automation Surety Bond with a 99% approval rate.
A surety bond protects the party requesting the bond, the Obligee, against any financial losses as a result of poor financial decisions, damages, unethical decisions, or a failure to follow state and local laws on the part of you, the Principal. The California DMV Business Partner Automation Surety Bond holds you accountable for your business decisions.
By possessing a California DMV Business Partner Automation Surety Bond, you are telling your Obligee that you can be trusted as a Principal and that you stand behind your business decisions.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Complete our fast and easy online application by clicking the link below. Most will receive a free quote for a California DMV Business Partner Automation Surety Bond within 24 hours.