Auctioneer Bonds are required to obtain an Auctioneers License in several states. Some states do not require licensing of Auctioneers, but munipalities (such as county and city governments) may require an Auctioneer Bond before a local license for Auctioneering can be obtained.
The Majority of the bond requirements are for individual Auctioneers. Occasionaly, an Auction House Bond, and Auction Clerk Bond, or an Apprentice Auctioneer Bond may have to be obtained. Listed below are the known states that have either an Auctioneer Bond requirement for a state license or a municipality requirements for local licenses.
Please select the state and/or license type for your required Auctioneer Bond:
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Complete our fast and easy online application by clicking the link below. Most will receive a free quote for an Auctioneer Bond within 24 hours.